воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Nicole the Filthy Foot and Ass Slut

Hello Tumblr, tonight I'm off to Fever, London's...









Hello Tumblr, tonight I'm off to Fever, London's exclusive swinging party at which only hot and sexy people are given admission. It promises to be a very very steamy night and I hope to come back with many stories x

IF you're not attracted to me, you say. Well, you never did care to respond to me on FL. I'm the fitness model from Indiana, USA with more abs than I could figure out what to do with. "8Tiger9," if you ever bothered. I've since deleted my profile but my pictures are still afloat... "CaspianTiger" and "AdonisAlpha" or "AdonisAlpha89," among other names. Who knows what fun could have been had... Oh well. Have fun with your mediocre (at BEST, soft) English puds. "X"

If I'm 'mediocre' then why bother messaging me? Seems like a waste of time for such a hot and sexy fitness model with 'more abs than he knows what to do with'

Anyway goodbye x

Hi Nicole I was just wondering how I get a session with you and your beautiful feet and outstanding ass?

Email me

Just wanted to say, I'm a HUGE fan of yours. Like, HUUUUGE. Honestly, no woman on this planet has ever made me lust so badly. Your posts get me so hot, it's unbearable. I'm American, but regularly pass through London. What are the odds that I could meet you for real? I feel like worshiping and pampering you and licking your ass and feet are an obligat

Thanks for the nice words and its great to hear from a fan. That said, messaging me anonymously in the hopes of a meet up makes your chances of success non existent.
I'm not a slut because I fuck anything that moves, I'm a slut because I fuck whoever I want. If I have no reason to be attracted to you I'm not going to be interested in meeting you. X

Hi Nicole, great blog. I'll be in London on business in 3 weeks and would love to meet for a session. I have a real lust for pantyhose feet. Just curious if you would allow me to intoxicate myself with the smell of your sweaty toes and nylons, before massaging your lovely feet starting at the heels and working my way forward to the arches, finishing with your toes. I'd then like to lick your arches and taste your sweaty pantyhose. Would you allow me to cum on your arches or your toes?

Please email me for details about sessions. Nicolefootslut@gmail.com

Lick my ass until your cock bursts











Lick my ass until your cock bursts

White ass meets black face



















White ass meets black face

Happy Friday tumblr! X



Happy Friday tumblr! X

To a special friend of mine, this is a little treat to remind...



To a special friend of mine, this is a little treat to remind you of the fun we had together last night. Enjoy x

I'll be the first to admit that I look more than a bit...



I'll be the first to admit that I look more than a bit ridiculous here :)

It took me all morning to scroll your feed and boy was it worth it! Nothing is more exotic than a women who know what she wants and a man who knows what he needs! Hands down the best smothering stories/pics/videos I have ever seen! Do you ever travel? USA? Illinois!? i seen a few pics with you wearing a NEW YORK hat :) may I send a email to further inquiry about everything? Or submit some personal pics that you might enjoy ;)?!

I saw you liking all I my posts and guessed that I must have picked up a new fan. I don't travel to the US I'm afraid so you're going to have to settle for my blog, but feel free to fire off your questions through email xx

Can i bang you?

Can I know who you are?

Are we going to see these pretty girls before the party ?x

I'm creating a tumblr page for the party which I'll upload pics of the girls to x

My exclusive London foot fetish party is coming soon and tickets...



My exclusive London foot fetish party is coming soon and tickets will be very very limited. Email Nicolefootslut@gmail.com for details

I've only inhaled and licked buttholes straight after a bath or shower but you've got me constantly thinking of inhaling a "used" one...when do your clients inhale yours? After the gym? After a whole day? I'm guessing its a lot more erotic and the musky smell must be mind-numbingly sexy.

It's usually done at the end of a long day and more often than not I've been to the gym an hour or two earlier. It's a shame you're not in the UK because something tells me that between your tongue, your nose, and my ass crack we could have a lot of fun together x

... because I've only had the chance to give you a mini-foot rub but when it comes to massage, I'm the best at what I do. With you all oiled up like that, I know I could work some serious magic leaving you relaxed and on a post-sex high even without the sex!

Keep going x

Can you give me task that I must to do?

Buy me something from my amazon wish list x

I can understand getting pissed when a dude gets all cocky about the size of his dick, but using racial slurs as a response is something I don't.

Oh please, I only called him by the name he chose for himself.

Fishnet feet and sexy high heels



Fishnet feet and sexy high heels

I just had a hot and nasty session with a young man. I stepped...



I just had a hot and nasty session with a young man. I stepped on him, shoved my feet into his mouth, toyed with his dick and kept him moaning and on the edge of orgasm for about 50 minutes which I think might be a personal record. All in all a job well done x

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий