пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Share the Love, Spread the Lust

gay-legion: He's so much more attractive with...



gay-legion:

He's so much more attractive with glasses.

ISN'T HE?! I love Leo Giamani

Photo



zsimplelife: Was having a weird day, so decided to try on some...











zsimplelife:

Was having a weird day, so decided to try on some cute underwear and take some selfies.

It's good medicine, would recommend.

I found that Grindr Guy’s OKcupid profile.. BY PURE ACCIDENT. I swear. Jesus he is so outta my...

I found that Grindr Guy’s OKcupid profile.. BY PURE ACCIDENT. I swear.

Jesus he is so outta my league. I’m not even gunna try.

Now THAT is a skull fucking



Now THAT is a skull fucking

hobartgloryhunter: You wouldn't need to pay me to SUCK that...



hobartgloryhunter:

You wouldn't need to pay me to SUCK that beautiful dick.

Daaang. It's like a slide for my tongue.



Daaang. It's like a slide for my tongue.

That face! so adorable.



That face! so adorable.

mattysunboy: Who wanna have fun with 8 inch of Italian...







mattysunboy:

Who wanna have fun with 8 inch of Italian meat?

DAYUM.

zsimplelife: Wait, I didn't miss topless Tuesday just yet!...



zsimplelife:

Wait, I didn't miss topless Tuesday just yet! Sorry east coast people, a minute too late.

bofrereprod: bigdick,huge,long, Love it. Would suck.



bofrereprod:

bigdick,huge,long,

Love it. Would suck.

fucksleepfuck: Foreskin frenzy





fucksleepfuck:

Foreskin frenzy

thisisreallyinappropriate: I'm already horny again. Like. God dammit. Said every member of the...

thisisreallyinappropriate:

I'm already horny again. Like. God dammit.

Said every member of the male gender everywhere.

silentshadowwalker replied to your post: I'm very tempted to post my okcupid profile here…. ...

I think you'll probably attract a bunch of weirdos… ;)

PROBABLY!

Then again I’m already getting weirdos.

OKAY

All Y’all underaged need to 1. not send me pictures and 2. Not tell me to post them on my blog. Hahaha are you dumb?

OH AND NO I WILL NOT FIND TEEN GIRLS FOR YOU. Or other kik users. seriously.

I’m very tempted to post my okcupid profile here. hmmm haha.

I’m very tempted to post my okcupid profile here. hmmm haha.

ghm69: Growing Cock



ghm69:

Growing Cock

Photo



OH MY GOD HE TALKED TO ME. And you can see I almost lost him...







OH MY GOD HE TALKED TO ME. And you can see I almost lost him because of my insecurities. Confidence, kids!

I get so lucky with guys over kik. Keep finding chill dudes with...





I get so lucky with guys over kik. Keep finding chill dudes with big dicks. He's so UNF.

His kik: Mr.smith7000

My kik: actsofhotness

Go ahead and show me your dick, ass, or body. Gay, bisexual or straight, I don't hate. I'll only publish if you want me to ;)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий