воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

The Non-Adventures of Chad Suicide

Give it up Charlotte, everyone knows that you and Simba have had eyes for each other from the start!

very true :P

Marry Me or else.

no

Yep….



Yep….

Me being an absolute twat in my @hardtimesclothing crop top and...



Me being an absolute twat in my @hardtimesclothing crop top and beanie! Go buy their stuff dudes and dudettes!

I'm sorry that you're getting so much flack for dating a statue. I think you guys make a great couple.

Haha thank you, I think so too!

hmmm so If i was to photoshop myself into a picture with you, we'd be boyfriend and girlfriend, internet creep win

According to some morons on Instagram, tumblr and Facebook then yes!

Chad, ur new tattoos , are awesome!!

Thank you :D

Another #sundies picture for you all! @suicidegirls



Another #sundies picture for you all! @suicidegirls

Lazy #sundies for @suicidegirls who else is having a lazy...



Lazy #sundies for @suicidegirls who else is having a lazy Sunday?!

You fucking home wrecker , I'm telling Nala.

She's his sister anyway, she'd just have to get over it! :P

I'm jealous of you, he's such a cute and gentle boyfriend :p

Haha thanks! I know! :P hahaha

In bed with Simba….this must mean he's my boyfriend!...



In bed with Simba….this must mean he's my boyfriend! :P

Do you like to cook and if so what do you like to make?

I can cook, I like to try and make lots of different things! Apparently I make I pretty good falafel! I used to cook a lot because my ex boyfriend was a vegan!
But I'm super lazy when it comes to cooking these days! If it takes longer than 10 mins to make then I won't bother.:P

Your new tattoo is awesome! And did you dye your hair? It looks darker in the new picture you posted.

Thank you! I love it too! And no I didn't die my hair, think its just the lights king it look darker! :)

Feeling sleepy! In bed already wearing my @hardtimesclothing...



Feeling sleepy! In bed already wearing my @hardtimesclothing wolf tee! Go follow/check them out or I'll tell on you!

Pictures of yourself and a male friend = easiest way to destroy an angry fantasist's vision of a perfect life with you. I apologise on behalf of douchebags everywhere... hope you are having a lovely day aside from the niggles in question, I'm off to feed the cat some pilchards x

it's kind of sad tbh! oh well! Thank You! I hope you and the cat have had a lovely day also! :)

Me and @hevs89! She's awesome! She's also a girl,...



Me and @hevs89! She's awesome! She's also a girl, and according to some of my IG followers this also makes her my girlfriend/lover! :)

Glad you go back to the States cause you sound happier when you're there.

I'm definitely always happy when I come to America, think the California sunshine makes me high! :P

If you don't like that I have male friends….do one!



If you don't like that I have male friends….do one!

I love how people make assumptions!! Have a few pictures taken with a guy and instantly he’s...

I love how people make assumptions!! Have a few pictures taken with a guy and instantly he’s my boyfriend….I can’t have male friends now?! Some people are fucking morons!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий